3rd Grade Science Unit Bundle
It can be a challenge to come up with lots of hands-on experiments and activities to teach science, especially with everything elementary teachers are responsible for planning! With this 3rd Grade Science Unit Bundle, you get EVERY lesson and activity needed to teach 3rd-grade science for an ENTIRE YEAR!
What’s included in this science bundle?
This 3rd Grade Science Unit Bundle includes 8 science units. Each unit is STEM-based and incorporates LOTS of critical thinking and hands-on activities. Examples of hands-on activities include experiments and demonstrations, research-based activities and projects, sorts and foldables, games, and centers.
Experiments throughout this bundle incorporate the scientific method and SEP (scientific and engineering practices) skills.
A timeline and a table of contents are included with each unit to make planning easy.
Answer keys are also included throughout.
Altogether, this whole year 3rd Grade Science Unit Bundle includes 500+ PDF pages, 150+ digital pages, and more than 50 lessons. Included throughout this science bundle:
- Detailed lesson plans
- Hands-on activities and experiments
- Entry/exit tickets
- Passages with comprehension questions
- Research-based activities
- Student investigation books
- Word wall cards
- Unit tests
What units are included in this bundle?
The following units are included in this 3rd Grade Science Unit Bundle:
- Simple Machines Unit
- Water Cycle Unit
- Soil Unit
- Conservation Unit
- Animal Adaptations Unit
- Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecosystems Unit
- What Dissolves in Water Unit
- 3rd Grade Science and Engineering Practices
Are digital resources included?
Some worksheets, the quizzes, and the tests within this bundle are also included in a digital format and can be shared with students using your Google Drive.
When you purchase this product, you will be given access to a link that will allow you to open the file in Google Slides. You’ll then share that file with your students. The slides can be printed and adapted for students who prefer to answer the questions by hand. You can also view and print a student’s completed version of the slides.
What standards are covered?
Although the units in this bundle meet the 3rd-grade science standards for many states, this bundle is specifically aligned to the 3rd-grade science Virginia Standards of Learning (SOLs).
What are other buyers saying about this 3rd Grade Science Unit Bundle?
- “Wonderful resource! The kids have had a great time doing all of the hands-on experiments. Thank you for working so hard on the new standards!” (Stacy P.)
- “This is a must-have! Everything you need to teach a comprehensive science curriculum!” (Kari H.)
- “If you teach third-grade science, you need this! Worth the cost!” (Marie H.)
- “If you teach third-grade science, you need this! Worth the cost!” (Jessica P.)
- “It’s helpful to find resources aligned to the Virginia SOLs – thank you!” (Kelly T.)
- “I can not wait to use this product. It has all the materials necessary to teach each concept.” (anonymous buyer)
Don’t Miss Out!
This 3rd Grade Science Unit Bundle is perfect if you are low on planning time or have no idea where to begin! Students will also have fun learning about science throughout the year as they complete all the hands-on activities and you will love the ease of teaching these units!
More science resources:
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.