5th Grade Science Unit Bundle
It can be a challenge to come up with lots of hands-on experiments and activities to teach science, especially with everything elementary teachers are responsible for planning! With this 5th Grade Science Unit Bundle, you get EVERY lesson and activity needed to teach 5th-grade science for an ENTIRE YEAR!
What’s included in this science unit bundle?
This 5th Grade Science Bundle includes 9 science units. Each unit is STEM-based and incorporates LOTS of critical thinking and hands-on activities. Examples of hands-on activities include experiments and demonstrations, research-based activities and projects, sorts and foldables, edible activities, games, and centers.
Experiments throughout this bundle incorporate the scientific method.
A timeline and a table of contents are included with each unit to make planning easy.
Answer keys are also included throughout.
Altogether, this whole year 5th Grade Science Unit Bundle includes 650+ PDF pages, 140+ digital pages, and more than 45 lessons. Included throughout this science bundle:
- Detailed lesson plans
- Hands-on activities and experiments
- Entry/exit tickets
- Passages with comprehension questions
- Word wall cards
- Unit tests
What science units are included in this bundle?
The following units are part of this 5th Grade Science Unit Bundle:
- Force and Motion Unit
- Forms of Energy Unit
- Sources of Energy Unit
- Electricity and Magnets Unit
- Light Unit
- Sound Unit
- Matter Unit
- Geology Unit
- Science and Engineering Practices Unit
Are digital resources included?
Some worksheets, the quizzes, and the tests within this 5th Grade Science Unit Bundle are also included in a digital format and can be shared with students using your Google Drive.
When you purchase this product, you will be given access to a link that will allow you to open the file in Google Slides. You’ll then share that file with your students. The slides can be printed and adapted for students who prefer to answer the questions by hand. You can also view and print a student’s completed version of the slides.
What standards are covered?
Although the units in this bundle meet the 5th-grade science standards for many states, this bundle is specifically aligned to the 5th-grade science Virginia Standards of Learning (SOLs).
What are other buyers saying about this science unit bundle?
- “Excellent resource! Gives you everything to teach science. The hands-on activities are engaging, yet manageable!” (anonymous buyer)
- “This is an amazing resource! So comprehensive and the included labs are a perfect fit. My students are having a great year in science.” (Stephanie N.)
- “LOVE this resource! Really help to pace my teaching and fun easy to use ideas.” (Alice M.)
- “This is an amazing resource that includes everything needed to teach the science SOLs. I love the mix of hands-on activities, notes, and assessments.” (Lauren M.)
- “I am very pleased with this purchase and I highly recommend it! I cannot wait to incorporate these lab and lesson ideas into my classroom!” (Tiffany H.)
- “This was a big purchase for me! but as we know curriculum for science is pretty limited sometimes! GREAT extra resource to use with my kiddos! Thank you.” (Kurtz G.)
- “Wonderful resource! A great mix of activities to make science engaging!” (Sherry P.)
- “Tons of resources and all are great.” (Gail W.)
Don’t Miss Out!
This 5th Grade Science Unit Bundle is perfect if you are low on planning time or have no idea where to begin! Students will also have fun learning about science throughout the year as they complete all the hands-on activities!
More science resources:
- 5th Grade Science Task Cards Bundle
- 4th Grade Science Unit Bundle
- 4th Grade Science Task Cards Bundle
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.