4th Grade Science Unit Bundle
It can be a challenge to come up with lots of hands-on experiments and activities to teach science, especially with everything elementary teachers are responsible for planning! With this 4th Grade Science Unit Bundle, you get EVERY lesson and activity needed to teach 4th-grade science for an ENTIRE YEAR!
What’s included in this science bundle?
This 4th Grade Science Unit Bundle includes 6 science units. Each unit is STEM-based and incorporates LOTS of critical thinking and hands-on activities. Examples of hands-on activities include experiments and demonstrations, research-based activities and projects, sorts and foldables, games, and centers.
Experiments throughout this bundle incorporate the scientific method and SEP (scientific and engineering practices) skills.
A timeline and a table of contents are included with each unit to make planning easy.
Answer keys are also included throughout.
Altogether, this whole year 4th Grade Science Unit Bundle includes 450+ PDF pages, 100+ digital pages, and more than 35 lessons. Included throughout this science bundle:
- Detailed lesson plans
- Hands-on activities and experiments
- Entry/exit tickets
- Passages with comprehension questions
- Research-based activities
- Student investigation books
- Word wall cards
- Unit tests
What units are included in this bundle?
The following units are included in this 4th-Grade Science Unit Bundle:
- Scientific and Engineering Practices Unit
- Solar System Unit
- Weather Unit
- Ecosystems Unit
- Plant and Animal Structures Unit
- Ocean Unit
Are digital resources included?
Most of the worksheets, the quizzes, and the tests within bundle are also included in a digital format and can be shared with students using your Google Drive.
When you purchase this product, you will be given access to a link that will allow you to open the file in Google Slides. You’ll then share that file with your students. The slides can be printed and adapted for students who prefer to answer the questions by hand. You can also view and print a student’s completed version of the slides.
What standards are covered?
Although the units in this bundle meet the 4th-grade science standards for many states, this bundle is specifically aligned to the 4th-grade science Virginia Standards of Learning (SOLs).
The units are aligned to the 2018 Virginia science SOLs. The following 2018 Virginia SOLs are covered in this bundle:
4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7
What are other buyers saying about this 4th Grade Science Unit Bundle?
- “This product saved my year! Our school does not have a science curriculum and this helped every single topic for the school year.” (Josalida L.)
- “Great curriculum to use to teach science. Lesson plans are detailed and tell you exactly what you need to do. The hands-on activities are engaging yet easy to work with!” (anonymous buyer)
- “These are the BEST lessons. They come with notes, videos, and hands on lessons. My students loved these activities. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!” (Jeanellyn B.)
- “Great material for 4th grade Science. I do not have to look much further for resources.” (Susan K.)
- “Just moved into a 4th grade classroom and yet I feel as though I am more prepared with tools and resources like this. Thank you!!” (Alicia G.)
- “WOW. This is incredible!!! It is well thought out and is so helpful with my lesson planning. I’m not so nervous teaching science now because this is such a great foundation. Thank you.” (anonymous buyer)
- “Thank you! I am always scrambling for new ideas for science to keep the kids entertained. I am so grateful for the easy prep and various forms of supplements.” (Kelly K.)
- “Fun and engaging resources that students love.” (Iris G.)
- “Where has this been my whole school year? Thank you, I hope this saves me some much needed time as a first year 4th grade teacher.” (DeAnna K.)
- “This is so helpful! I don’t have a science curriculum so this has saved me for lesson planning!” (Erica F.)
Don’t Miss Out!
This 4th Grade Science Unit Bundle is perfect if you are low on planning time or have no idea where to begin! Students will also have fun learning about science throughout the year as they complete all the hands-on activities and you will love the ease of teaching these units!
More Science Resources:
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.