4th Grade Science Task Cards Bundle
This 4th Grade Science Task Cards Bundle provides fun, low-prep review activities to use at the end of each science unit or as an end of the year review! Using these task cards, you will save time planning your review activities and students will have fun reviewing what they have learned!
Click the product images at the top of the page for a closer look at this task card bundle.
What topics are covered?
The following science task card sets are included:
- Ecosystems Task Cards
- Ocean Task Cards
- Plant and Animal Structures Task Cards
- Planet Task Cards
- Earth, Moon, and Sun Task Cards
- Weather Task Cards
- More than 150 task cards
- Student response worksheets
- 6 Google Forms
- Answer keys
This resource includes two sets of PDF 4th Grade Science Task Cards. One set has a colorful background and the other set has an all-white background. The questions are the same on both sets of task cards.
What types of questions are asked?
Questions model what students will see on a state test, including:
- Multiple choice
- Multiple select
- Fill in the blank
- Open-end questions
How can I use these 4th Grade Science Task Cards?
- Science centers
- Review game
- Early finishers
- Daily review at the start of a science lesson
- End of the year test prep
I find that I am able to get multiple uses out of each set by using them while I am teaching a unit. Then, I reuse them when we review for state testing at the end of the school year
What science standards are covered?
This 4th Grade Science Task Cards Bundle is specifically aligned with the Virginia science SOLs. The following 2018 Virginia science SOLs are covered:
4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, 4.6, 4.7
Is a digital version included?
This 4th Grade Science Task Cards Bundle includes BOTH digital versions and PDF versions of all 6 sets of task cards. The digital versions can be accessed through Google Forms. Use the digital versions to allow students to easily self-check their work and to track student progress.
When you purchase this product, you will be given access to a link that will allow you to open the files in Google Forms. You’ll then share those files with your students.
What are other buyers saying about these science task cards?
- “These were my favorite task cards to use throughout the year. I liked the question variety.” (Michelle B.)
- “A perfect resource for reviewing concepts to prepare for testing, or to supplement your current unit.” (Stephanie N.)
- “I used these for SOL review and these were amazing! Thanks so much for sharing.” (Emily C.)
- “Once again, these were perfect to add to my task card collection. Well thought-out design and great questions which are always to the Virginia SOL. Highly recommend!” (Lacey B.)
- “Many of my students struggled during virtual learning, this resource was great to help reteach skills they missed or were shaky on. The product is spot on in regards to alignment to VA standards. The students enjoyed the review games we played with them.” (Kristin P.)
- “Great! Love using this to review before a test! The kids love it and are so excited when we get to play!” (Heather L.)
- “I found multiple ways to use these cards- I liked the variety of questions.” (Laura S.)
Don’t miss out!
This 4th Grade Science Task Cards Bundle is the perfect review tool! The task cards are low-prep and easy to use throughout the year. Your students will love reviewing what they have learned or preparing for end of the year testing with these task cards!
More science resources:
- 4th Grade Science Unit Bundle
- 4th Grade Science Study Guides
- 4th Grade Science Jeopardy Games
- 4th Grade Science Escape Rooms
I recommend printing these task cards in color and laminating so that they can easily be reused from year to year, although this is not necessary. These task cards also print and are easy to read in grayscale.
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.