Planet Task Cards
Are you looking for a fun way to review the planets in your classroom? I’ve got you covered! Students will love reviewing with these Planet Task Cards!
- Characteristics of each planet in our solar system
- Ordering the planets according to their distance from the sun
- Ordering the planets by their size
- Terrestrial planets and gas giants
- 28 Task cards
- Student response worksheet
- Answer key
This resource includes two sets of Planet Task Cards. One set has a colorful background and the other set has an all-white background. The questions are the same on both sets of task cards.
What’s types of questions are asked on these task cards?
Questions model what students will see on a test, including:
- Multiple choice
- Open-end questions
How can I use these task cards?
- Science centers
- Review game
- Early finishers
- Daily review at the start of a science lesson
What standards are covered?
These planet task cards are closely aligned with most science standards related to the planets. These task cards are also aligned with both the 2010 and 2018 Virginia science SOLs. They are aligned with science SOL 4.7 if using the 2010 standards and science SOL 4.5 if using the 2018 standards.
What are other buyers saying about this resource?
- “Great for review!” (Julie T.)
- “I purchased all of your science task cards. So helpful.”
- “Great for our state test review!” (Jackie M.)
- “Kids loved these!” (Marsha P.)
- “Awesome for unit review!” (Mary Beth D.)
- “Thank you for sharing your creativity with my students!”
Don’t miss out!
These task cards are the perfect tool for reviewing the planets in our solar system! In addition, they are low-prep and easy to use throughout the year. Your students will have a blast reviewing what they have learned or preparing for end of the year testing with these task cards!
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.