Word Analysis Worksheets and Activities for Upper Elementary
Need help teaching your students word analysis skills? This Word Analysis Worksheets and Activities Bundle for Upper Elementary includes a variety of no-prep PDF and digital activities to help your students review skills such as homophones, affixes, synonyms and antonyms, context clues, reference books, homonyms, and figurative language.
To take a closer look at this resource, check out the preview images at the top of the page!
What word analysis resources are included in this bundle?
This bundle includes worksheets and activities from the following word analysis resources:
- Homophones Worksheets and Activities
- Affixes Worksheets and Activities (includes prefixes, suffixes, and root words)
- Synonyms and Antonyms Worksheets and Activities
- Context Clues Worksheets and Activities
- Reference Books Worksheets and Activities (includes dictionary, thesaurus, and glossary)
- Multiple Meaning Words (Homonyms) Worksheets and Activities
- Figurative Language Worksheets and Activities (includes simile, metaphor, hyperbole, personification, alliteration, idiom, and onomatopoeia)
What activities are included in this resource?
This word analysis resource includes:
- 75+ Worksheets
- 20+ Anchor Charts
- 9 Games
- 8 Sorts
- 4 Foldables
- 100+ Digital worksheets and activities
Are digital resources included?
Most worksheets, anchor charts, and sorts within this resource are also included in a digital format (interactive Google Slides) and can be shared with students using your Google Drive.
When you purchase this product, you will be given access to a link that will allow you to open the file in Google Slides. You’ll then share that file with your students. The slides can be printed and adapted for students who prefer to answer the questions by hand. You can also view and print a student’s completed version of the slides.
What standards are covered?
These Word Analysis Worksheets and Activities are specifically aligned with the Virginia ELA SOLs 3.4, 4.4, and 5.4.
Even though this resource is specifically aligned to the Virginia SOLs, it also still aligns with most other word analysis standards related to homophones, affixes, synonyms and antonyms, context clues, reference books, homonyms, and figurative language.
Save time and have fun!
These Word Analysis Worksheets and Activities come with 100+ no-prep worksheets and activities to help students review word analysis skills throughout the school year!
More ELA Resources:
- Reading Skills Worksheets and Activities for Upper Elementary
- Word Work and Work on Writing Activities
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.