Virginia Studies Escape Rooms Bundle
This Virginia Studies Escape Rooms Bundle comes with 10 escape rooms aligned to the Virginia Studies SOLs. With each Virginia Studies Escape Room, students must solve a problem by successfully completing several challenges that review Virginia Studies standards. These escape room activities are easy to set up and lots of fun for students!
To take a closer look at the escape room activities included, check out the preview images!
What Virginia Studies escape rooms are included with this bundle?
Virginia Studies escape rooms included:
- Virginia Regions Escape Room (VS.2a-2c)
- Virginia Indians Escape Room (VS.2d-2g)
- Jamestown Escape Room (VS.3)
- Colonial Virginia Escape Room (VS.4)
- Virginia in the American Revolution Escape Room (VS.5)
- A New Nation Escape Room (VS.6)
- Civil War Escape Room (VS.7)
- Reconstruction Escape Room (VS.8)
- Twentieth Century Escape Room (VS.9)
- Virginia’s Government and Economy Escape Room (VS.10)
What escape room activities are included?
For each classroom escape room, students complete 6-7 activities. When completing the activities, students will use critical thinking and inference skills. Examples of the types of activities students complete include:
- Assembling puzzles to find a secret code or identify important people in Virginia’s history
- Reading information and answering comprehension questions to solve a puzzle
- Decoding famous quotes and passages
- Solving puzzles and riddles
- Decoding and sorting information about important people and events
- Using keys to find information
- Locating places on maps of Virginia to create secret codes
- Reading information about the past and drawing conclusions with that information
- Matching the causes and effects of important events
- Matching people, events, and legislation to their descriptions to create secret codes
Are students able to complete any escape room activities digitally?
For each escape room, an option is provided for students to submit their final code through Google Forms. When using this option, students can self-check their work. If you do not have access to technology in your classroom, an option is also provided for students to check their work on paper.
What Virginia Studies SOLs are covered?
This Virginia Studies Escape Room Bundle is specifically aligned with the following Virginia SOLs:
Virginia Studies SOLs Covered: VS.2, VS.3, VS.4, VS.5, VS.6, VS.7, VS.8, VS.9, VS.10
Don’t miss out!
This Virginia Studies Escape Rooms Bundle is priced so that you get one escape room for FREE! Best of all, students will love studying and reviewing social studies with these Virginia Studies escape rooms! Teacher instructions are provided, making it easy to set up and use in your classroom.
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.
If you would like more information about using classroom escape rooms, check out my blog post “Create the Perfect Classroom Escape Room.”
There are no reviews yet.