U.S. History Task Cards Bundle Part 1
U.S. History Task Card Bundle Part 1 works great for social studies centers, scoot activities, morning work, and review games! This U.S. History Task Cards Bundle covers American Indians through the end of the Civil War.
What is included in this U.S. History Task Cards Bundle?
Each set of U.S. History Task Cards includes:
- 28 task cards
- 2 student response sheets
- 1 answer key
That’s a total of 196 task cards, 14 student response sheets, and 7 answer keys!
What U.S. History task cards are included in this bundle?
This task card bundle includes seven sets of task cards. The following sets are included:
- Native Americans Task Cards
- Early Explorers Task Cards
- Colonial America Task Cards
- American Revolution Task Cards
- U.S. Constitution Task Cards
- Westward Expansion Task Cards
- Civil War Task Cards
What types of questions are asked?
Questions are open-ended, multiple choice, and fill in the blank. See the product images (located at the top of this page) for a sampling of the task cards included in each set.
What standards are covered?
These U.S. History Task Cards closely match most U.S. History standards that begin with American Indians and end with the Civil War, although they are specifically aligned with the following U.S. History I Virginia SOLs:
USI.3, USI.4a-b, USI.5, USI.6, USI.7, USI.8, USI.9
What are other buyers saying about this resource?
- “FANTASTIC resource! Thank you for all of the hard work in creating the resource and for sharing with the world. Very well done!” (Tony D.)
- “LOVE THESE!!!!” (Caitlyn C.)
- “Wonderful resource for review of content! Great way to get students thinking about the unit.” (Katrina S.)
- “Perfect for center work.” (Laura T.)
- “These are great. Great for games or review.” (Richard R.)
- “Great for review!” (Maria C.)
- “These are wonderful.” (Elizabeth T.)
Don’t miss out!
These U.S. History Task Cards are a fun review activity that require minimal prep time for teachers. I find that I am able to get multiple uses out of each set by using them while I am teaching a unit and while reviewing for state testing at the end of the school year.
Other U.S. History resources that may interest you:
I recommend printing these task cards in color and laminating so that they can easily be reused from year to year, although this is not necessary. These task cards also print and are easy to read in grayscale.
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.