Multiplication and Division Task Cards (Math SOL 3.4)
Multiplication and Division Task Cards are a great resource for representing and solving multiplication and division problems. This resource includes 28 task cards, a student response worksheet, and an answer key. Questions are open-ended and multiple choice.
What will students review with these task cards?
With these Multiplication and Division Task Cards, students will:
- Represent multiplication in a variety of ways including repeated addition, arrays, and equal jumps on a number line
- Represent division in a variety of ways including repeated subtraction, equal sharing, and number lines
- Recognize and use the inverse relationship between multiplication and division to solve problems
- Demonstrate fluency with multiplication facts of 0, 1, 2, 5, and 10
- Use multiplication and division facts to represent a given situation or problem
- Solve single-step problems involving multiplication and division of whole numbers through 10×10
- Solve single-step problems involving multiplication of whole numbers, where one factor is 99 or less and the second factor is 5 or less
What standards are covered?
These Multiplication and Division Task Cards are specifically aligned to the 2016 Virginia Math SOL 3.4 (these are the most recent math SOLs).
Is a digital version included?
This Multiplication and Division Task Cards resource includes BOTH a digital version and a PDF version. The digital version can be accessed through Google Forms and allows students to easily self-check their work. You can also use the Google Forms task cards to track student progress.
When you purchase this product, you will be given access to a link that will allow you to open the file in Google Forms. You’ll then share that file with your students.
What if I want to create my own math task cards?
Four blank task cards are included so that you can create additional questions, if needed. For these task cards, you will print the blank cards and write your questions directly on the cards.
Don’t miss out!
Task cards are a great, low-prep way to review at the end of a math unit or before state testing. These Multiplication and Division Task Cards can easily be used as part of a math center, Scoot activity, or review game.
Want to save money?
These task cards are included in my 3rd Grade Math SOL Task Cards Bundle for a discounted price! The bundle includes 13 sets of math task cards aligned to every third-grade math SOL.
Other math resources that may interest you:
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.
If you’re looking for ways to use task cards in your classroom, check out this blog post!
There are no reviews yet.