Multiplication and Division Facts Lessons up to 10×10
Are you looking for no-prep lessons and activities to teach times tables? Look no further! These Multiplication and Division Facts Lessons up to 10×10 provide everything you need for teaching basic facts. Save time planning and your students will love completing the hands-on activities found in this unit.
To take a closer look at some of the things included in this unit, check out the preview images at the top of the page!
What will students learn through these detailed lesson plans?
10 Detailed lesson plans are included to help students learn and practice the following skills–
- Represent multiplication using a variety of approaches and models including repeated addition, equal-sized groups, arrays, number lines, skip counting, and money.
- Represent division using a variety of approaches and models including repeated subtraction, equal-sized groups, arrays, and number lines.
- Write three related equations (fact sentences) when given one equation (fact sentence) for multiplication or division.
- Create practice problems to represent a multiplication or division fact.
- Use multiplication and division basic facts to represent a given situation, using a number sentence.
- Recognize and use the inverse relationship between multiplication and division to solve practical problems.
- Solve single-step practical problems that involve multiplication and division of whole numbers through 10×10.
What comes in these Multiplication and Division Facts Lessons up to 10×10?
You will find the following included in this math unit–
- 10 Detailed Lesson Plans
- 49 Worksheets
- 16 Games
- 9 Exit Tickets
- 8 Task Cards
- 3 Anchor Charts
- 3 Quizzes
- 1 Sort
- Final Test
- Word Wall Cards
- Digital Activities for Google Slides
- Answer Keys
Are digital resources included?
Some worksheets, sorts, the quizzes, and the test within these Multiplication and Division Facts up to 10×10 Lessons are also included in a digital format and can be shared with students using your Google Drive.
When you purchase this product, you will be given access to a link that will allow you to open the file in Google Slides. You’ll then share that file with your students. The slides can be printed and adapted for students who prefer to answer the questions by hand. You can also view and print a student’s completed version of the slides.
What standards are covered?
These Multiplication and Division Facts up to 10×10 Lessons are specifically created to align with Virginia math SOL 3.4a-c although the lessons and activities closely align with most math standards related to multiplication and division with basic facts up to 10×10.
Don’t Miss Out!
These Multiplication and Division Facts up to 10×10 Lessons require minimal prep work and are easy to implement whether teaching in-person or virtually. Students will also enjoy learning about multiplying and dividing as they play games, complete hands-on activities, and relate multiplication and division to real-world examples.
More Math Resources:
- 3rd Grade Math Task Cards Bundle
- 3rd Grade Math Parent Study Guides
- 3rd Grade Math Interactive Notes
Looking for math lessons for the entire school year? This unit is included in my 3rd Grade Math Lessons Bundle, which features 14 detailed math units at a discounted price.
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.