5th Grade Math SOL Task Cards
5th Grade Math Task Cards Bundle includes 15 sets of math task cards (plus two bonus sets) that are perfect for math centers, scoot activities, review games, and morning work! Students will enjoy using the task cards to review and teachers will love that these task cards require very little prep time.
Want to take a closer look at this resource? Check out the preview images at the top of the page!
What is included in this math task cards bundle?
This math task cards bundle includes 15 sets of math task cards and two bonus sets of task cards that are not sold individually. Each set of task cards includes:
- 28 task cards
- 4 blank task cards so that you can create your own questions
- student response worksheet
- answer key
That’s more than 420 task cards!
What 5th grade math SOL task cards are part of this bundle?
The following sets of task cards are included in this bundle:
- Rounding Decimals Task Cards
- Comparing Fractions and Decimals Task Cards
- Even and Odd, Prime and Composite Task Cards
- Whole Number Word Problem Task Cards
- Decimal Word Problems Task Cards
- Adding, Subtracting, and Multiplying Fractions Task Cards
- Order of Operations Task Cards
- Area, Perimeter, and Volume Task Cards
- Metric Measurement Task Cards
- Circles Task Cards
- Elapsed Time Task Cards: 24-Hour Period
- Triangles and Angles Task Cards
- Transformations Task Cards
- Probability and Statistics Task Cards
- Patterns and Algebra Task Cards
In addition to the sets listed above, this bundle also comes with two exclusive sets of word problem task cards that are not sold individually.
What standards are covered?
These 5th grade math task cards are specifically aligned with the 2016 Virginia Math SOLs. They cover all the math SOLs for fifth grade:
5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 5.7, 5.8, 5.9, 5.10, 5.11, 5.12, 5.13, 5.14, 5.15, 5.16, 5.17, 5.18, 5.19
What if I want to create my own math task cards?
Four blank task cards are included with each set so that you can create additional questions, if needed. For these task cards, you will print the blank cards and write your questions directly on the cards.
Don’t miss out!
Task cards are a fun, low-prep way to review at the end of a math unit or before state testing. These math task cards can easily be used as part of a math center, Scoot activity, or review game.
Other math resources you may be interested in:
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.
If you’re looking for ways to use task cards in your classroom, check out this blog post!