4th Grade Math Interactive Notes and Parent Study Guides Bundle
This 4th Grade Math Interactive Notes and Parent Study Guides Bundle is essential for every 4th grade classroom! Even though textbooks are a thing of the past, students still need something to refer to when working independently at math centers or when working on homework. I have also found that almost all parents want to help their child to be successful but they do not always know how, especially when it comes to math. For years, I kept hearing parents say, “they teach things differently than the way they taught it when I was a kid.”
Now, I have bundled all of my Virginia SOL and CCSS-aligned math interactive notes and parent study guides!
Want to take a closer look at this resource? Check out the preview images!
What is included in this bundle?
This bundle comes with 130+ pages of interactive notes and 45+ pages of parent study guides featuring more than 30 topics.
Included as part of the interactive notes:
- important vocabulary
- fill in the black step-by-step instructions
- visual examples
- practice problems
- partner work
- critical thinking and application questions
- strategies and rhymes for remembering steps in certain types of problems
Included as part of the parent study guides:
- important vocabulary
- step-by-step instructions
- visual examples
Answer keys and a table of contents are included to make planning easier for the teacher. Editable templates are also included so that you can add any additional tips or strategies you would like your students to know.
What topics are covered?
Topics included in this 4th Grade Math Interactive Notes and Parent Study Guides Bundle:
- place value (whole numbers)
- comparing whole numbers
- rounding whole numbers
- comparing fractions and decimals
- decomposing fractions
- place value (decimals)
- comparing decimals
- rounding decimals
- ordering decimals
- modeling decimals
- addition, subtraction, and multiplication
- long division
- factors and multiples
- adding and subtracting fractions
- mixed numbers
- multiplying fractions (a whole number and a fraction)
- adding and subtracting decimals
- area and perimeter
- elapsed time
- geometry terms
- lines of symmetry
- solid figures
- data and graphing
What standards are covered?
This resource is specifically aligned to the 2016 fourth grade math SOLs, although additional pages have been added to also include most Common Core standards.
What if I want to create my own interactive notes and parent study guides?
Editable PDF templates are included so that you can add any additional tips or specific strategies you use for teaching math skills.
What are other buyers saying about this resource?
- “This is such a great resource! The notes are interactive and I love how it includes guided practice. The parent study guides are wonderful too!” (Stephanie D.)
- “Best resource! Kept me, parents and students on track! Great throughout the year and for review!” (Kerry F.)
- “I was hesitant to buy this because of the price but I’m glad that I did! Love the parent study guides! Thank you so much!” (Krista S.)
- “The parent guides alone are worth it!!” (Allisen E.)
- “These are fabulous. I believe they really made a difference, especially at review time. Thank you for making a great resource for Virginia teachers!” (Heather W.)
- “I can’t even begin to describe how much I love this resource. Thank you so much!” (Jacqueline K.)
Don’t miss out!
Since implementing these math interactive notes and parent study guides in my classroom, I constantly have parents tell me “thank you” for providing this resource and have seen an increase in my students’ math test scores.
This bundle includes the following math resources:
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.
Want to learn more about how I use math parent study guides? Check out my blog post “Game-Changing Math Resources for Parents”!