3rd Grade Morning Work October
This 3rd Grade Morning Work: October resource provides themed, daily math and ELA spiral review questions and activities to use throughout the month of October.
Click product images at the top of this page to take a closer look at some of the morning work worksheets included in this resource!
What is included in this 3rd Grade Morning Work resource?
This no-prep, Common Core and Virginia Standards of Learning-aligned morning work resource includes 20 pages of morning work in BOTH digital and PDF formats. An answer key is included with each page. Math and ELA skills are featured every day.
What skills are covered?
Each daily worksheet includes:
- 4 Math Skills Questions: math skills include word problems, addition and subtraction problems, 10 more/less, place value, ordering numbers, comparing numbers, rounding, equality, naming and comparing fraction models, counting coins, numerical patterns
- Dictionary/Parts of Speech Activity (incorporates terms from other content areas)
- 1 Grammar Skills Question: Grammar skills include homophones, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, comma placement, prefixes
- Sentence Writing Activity
What standards are covered?
This 3rd grade morning work resource is aligned to both Common Core and the Virginia Standards of Learning (SOLs).
Is a digital version included?
This 3rd grade morning work resource includes two versions. The first version is a PDF morning work resource that can be completed in a classroom. The second version is a digital morning work resource that can be completed in Google Slides.
When you purchase this product, you will be given access to a link that will allow you to open the file in Google Slides. You’ll then share that file with your students. The slides can be printed and adapted for students who prefer to answer the questions by hand. You can also view and print a student’s completed version of the slides.
Want to save money?
This morning work resource is included in my 3rd Grade Morning Work Bundle for a discounted price!
Don’t miss out!
Don’t worry about planning out your daily morning work or spiral review activities for the month of October! This 3rd grade morning work resource has you covered with daily questions to help your students review math and ELA skills that will be tested at the end of the school year. These morning work worksheets also work great for homework or center work.
More 3rd Grade Resources:
- 3rd Grade Science Curriculum
- 3rd Science Task Cards
- 3rd Social Studies Curriculum
- 3rd Grade Social Studies Escape Rooms
- 3rd Grade Math Interactive Notes
- 3rd Grade Math Task Cards
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.