3rd Grade Morning Work ENTIRE YEAR
This 3rd Grade Morning Work ENTIRE YEAR resource provides themed, daily math and ELA spiral review questions and activities to use from September through April.
Click preview images at the top of this page to take a closer look at some of the morning work worksheets included in this resource!
What is included in this 3rd Grade Morning Work resource?
This no-prep, Common Core and Virginia Standards of Learning-aligned morning work resource includes a total of 160 pages of morning work in BOTH digital and PDF formats.
20 pages of morning work are included per month (September, October, November, December, January, February, March, and April). Each page of morning work is themed and includes a variety of standards-aligned math and ELA questions and activities.
An answer key is included with each page. Math and ELA skills are featured every day.
What skills are covered?
Each daily worksheet includes the following skills. Skills increase in rigor throughout the school year.
- 3 Math Skills Questions: math skills include word problems, addition and subtraction problems, multiplication (basic facts and 1-digit by 2-digits), basic division facts, place value, ordering numbers, comparing numbers, rounding, naming and comparing fraction models, adding fractions with common denominators, counting and comparing money amounts, patterns, probability, congruent shapes, naming polygons, perimeter, area with square units, elapsed time (find start or end time)
- 1-2 Math Problems: addition, subtraction, multiplication (1-digit that is 5 or less by 2-digits), and adding and subtracting fractions with common denominators
- Dictionary/Parts of Speech Activity (incorporates terms from other content areas)
- 2-3 ELA Skills Activities: ELA activities include grammar questions, writing prompts, sentence correction activities, and descriptive writing activities
What standards are covered?
This 3rd grade morning work entire year resource is aligned to both Common Core and the Virginia Standards of Learning (SOLs). The standards covered in this resource are listed at the top of this product description, near the product images.
Is a digital version included?
This 3rd grade morning work resource includes two versions. The first version is a PDF morning work resource that can be completed in a classroom. The second version is a digital morning work resource that can be completed in Google Slides.
When you purchase this product, you will be given access to a link that will allow you to open the file in Google Slides. You’ll then share that file with your students. The slides can be printed and adapted for students who prefer to answer the questions by hand. You can also view and print a student’s completed version of the slides.
Don’t miss out!
Don’t worry about planning out your daily morning work or spiral review activities for the entire year! This 3rd Grade Morning Work Entire Year resource has you covered with daily questions to help your students review math and ELA skills that will be tested at the end of the school year. These morning work worksheets also work great for homework or center work.
More 3rd Grade Resources:
- 3rd Grade Science Curriculum
- 3rd Science Task Cards
- 3rd Social Studies Curriculum
- 3rd Grade Social Studies Escape Rooms
- 3rd Grade Math Interactive Notes
- 3rd Grade Math Task Cards
©Meghan Vestal, Vestal’s 21st Century Classroom LLC. All rights reserved. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for teachers, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Teachers may NOT upload the product to school/district servers, or to any website, or share digital or print copies. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). All sales are final.